The one that changed how i look at animation in Japan 15 years ago.
The only buzzfeed article I like.
10 onward are actually good choices.
Anxiety is a pretty good motivator.
So I’m sharing it!
Sufjan Stevens Welcomes You to Oklahoma, Where the Wind Comes Sweeping Down the Plains!
1. The Migration Patterns of the Majestic Scissor-tailed Flycatcher
2. Bedlam Day
3. The Red River Shootout
4. You’re Doing Fine, Oklahoma! O! K!
5. The Trail of Tears
6. Bricktown, or How to Turn a Bunch of Bricks Slathered With Concrete into Something That Kind of Resembles a City
7. Will Rogers (Part I: You Keep Your Duck and Go on the Water — Part II: I’ll Take My Eagle and Fly!)
9. 9:02 A.M., April 19th, 1995, or How to Change a Nation with About Five-Hundred Dollars Worth of Fertilizer
10. Welcome to Tornado Alley!
11. Twister Coming! Quick, Let’s Try and Get a Good View of It!
12. A Quick Tribute to Gary England and His Trusty Doppler Radar
13. Guymon (There Aren’t Really Many Interesting Things to Say About Guymon)
14. Black Mesa
~~Bonus North Carolina~~
Stylized as “Sufjan Stevens Brings You over Grand Old North Carolina”)
1. Fellow Tar Heels, Stick to Your Guns! Don’t You Dare Retreat or Back Down and Surrender This Fair State to the Enemy (2:01)
2. December 17th, 1903. Two Brothers Take to the Air and Kitty Hawk Ushers in the Future (4:12)
3. Distance Fades the Blue Ridge Mountains Softly into the Bright Sky (0:53)
4. The Raleigh-Durham International Airport (3:39)
5. The Man Who Pawned his Best and Only Hat in Jacksonville for a Buck-Fifty (1:12)
6. Summer Spreads Its Warmth over the Miles and Miles of Tobacco (1:43)
7. Charlotte (4:02)
8. Feel the Fury of the Atlantic as it Dashes Against the Coast (3:10)
9. The Black Mountains, Piercing the Sky Since Long Before Man Came to Carolina (0:55)
10. Give Him a Break, He Had a Pretty Tough Act to Follow, or the Presidency of Andrew Johnson (2:11)
11. Tiny Packages of Peanuts and Slightly Larger Pillows - Oh How Far We’ve Come! (0:49)
12. Fishing in the Sound Near Swansboro (Part I: Blackbeard’s Greatest Treasure, Buried Under a Two-and-a-Half-Centuries-Old Oak Tree on Bear Island, Still Waiting To Be Found - Part II: Cape Lookout Shines Bright Even Here) (7:13)
13. Sights of Bigfoot on the Crest of Shining Rock (4:23)
14. Over the Edge of the Continental Shelf (8:34)